EMAIL MARKETING RETAINS ITS ABILITY TO DRIVE MASSIVE GROWTH FOR BUSINESSES DESPITE THE INCREASING USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA IN TODAY’S INTERNET AGE.
However, the increasing technology means that email campaigns are competing with many other marketing strategies, which demand some foresight to ensure high-quality email lists.
It requires marketers to have effective strategies and to plan to create and maintain successful email campaigns.
Marketers can build Email lists in various ways that include individuals who have purchased a product from their business, sign up for their product, and subscribed via their website.
Here are tactics that can help companies when building and nurturing email campaigns.
EASY OPPORTUNITIES FOR PEOPLE TO SUBSCRIBE
Many successful marketers have massive email lists that are incredibly simple for individuals to subscribe. Here are a few ways that they use to create this quickly subscribe opportunity.
• Websites: Add in a subscribe form in a business website is a great way for many marketers to build their email list, especially for that business with many customer interactions via their sites.
• Social channels: Many marketers have successfully converted their social media followers like from Facebook into email subscribers by using different methods such as Twitters Lead Generation Cards and Facebook Subscribe Form.
SOME SOCIAL MEDIA ARE LIMITING THE FREQUENCY THAT BUSINESS POSTS APPEAR IN THEIR FOLLOWERS NEWSFEED, MAKING EMAIL MORE RELIABLE CHANNEL.
• Businesses email signature: Many organisations send hundreds of personal emails to prospects and customers every month, which is a perfect place for them to get individuals to subscribe and promote their newsletter.
GIVING PEOPLE SOME VALUABLE INCENTIVE
Businesses need to offer some incentive to encourage the public to join their email list.
HERE ARE SOME INCENTIVES THAT MARKETERS COULD GIVE DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF THEIR ORGANIZATION.
• Great content: This is a great incentive that many marketers offer people to encourage them to join their email list.
High-quality content that is relevant to readers can do businesses to get email addresses from most of their website visitors.
• Discount and offers: Various value-added offers such as discounts can be a perfect incentive for certain companies to get people joining their email list.
IT CAN INVOLVE GIVING FIRST-ORDER DISCOUNTS TO NEW SUBSCRIBERS, WHICH CAN BOTH MOTIVATE PEOPLE TO MAKE A PURCHASE AND HELPS IN BUILDING AN EMAIL LIST.
• Exclusive and early access promotions: Businesses that have developed a reasonable number of loyal followers in their email lists can find offering exclusives and early access to be extremely cost-effective.